T Levels are new two-year, technical qualifications which have been designed with employers to give you skills which are needed by industry.
The next level qualification
T Levels have been developed as an alternative to A-Levels and will give students have real experience of the workplace by combining classroom study, practical learning and a three month industry placement.
Developed in collaboration with employers and businesses, T Levels will give students the knowledge and skills that will prepare them for work.
For employers, industry placements from T Level students are an ideal solution for entry-level skills. They can help employers build a pipeline of talent for junior positions or apprenticeships. For smaller employers, young people can be an invaluable source of new and interesting ideas that can change the way employers think about doing business.
Why choose a T level?
- Develop the practical skills needed for your chosen career
- Experience the real-world of work with at least 315 hours on an industry placement
- Achieve a highly regarded qualification which is equivalent to three A-levels and carries UCAS points
- Build a relationship with a potential employer
- Retain the option to progress to a degree or a higher apprenticeship
Discover T Levels
Discover the full range of T Levels courses offered by the Chichester College Group by visiting our college websites.
Brighton Metropolitan College
Get in touch with the T Levels team at Chichester College Group:
- email: email@example.com
- phone: 01243 786321 extension 2722