Working at the Chichester College Group means you are entitled to some fantastic staff benefits.
These benefits include:
- Competitive salary and pension scheme
- Annual leave entitlement with additional college closure days over Christmas and the option to purchase an extra 10 days
- Career and professional development opportunities: there are five days designated as development days by the Group, including a ‘back to industry’ day for lecturing staff and many other opportunities to undertake staff development and training. Find out more about career and professional development opportunities
- Yearly events such as an all staff BBQ and Christmas lunch
- Sports Centre comprising fitness suite, climbing wall, sports hall and other fitness facilities. Gym membership is available at a discounted price for staff
- First Steps Childcare Group offers professional day care facilities for children aged 0 to 5 with subsidised rates for staff. Find out more about First Steps Childcare Group.
- Discounted private medical care through SimplyHealth
- On-site beauty salons offer a range of treatments from manicures, to hair styling and colouring, to Indian head massage, waxing and reflexology at discounted rates
- The college's training restaurants are open to staff and members of the public for lunches and dinners with exciting menus
- On-site café is open for morning coffee, homemade cakes and savoury items. At lunch, you can enjoy bistro style menus
- Subsidised Costa Coffee on site